Thursday, May 03, 2012

Strappy Sandal Showcase.

For the past week I've been on the lookout for a flat neutral sandal for summer.  I wanted something that was comfortable (flat), easy to dress up or down, and reasonably priced since they will most likely end up in the trash after a season of wear in NYC.  I put together these boards below of my favorite finds  so you can shop the looks too. I know I said I was shopping for a neutral color sandal but as you can see I got a little distracted by other glorious sandal trends that I could not help but post. I ended up purchasing style 3 on my neutral board from Zara-- For $50, I've got nothing to lose. Also, Zara has Free 2-4 day Shipping, plus free returns... Can't beat that!  Happy shopping!




Metalic Strappy Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment