Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Seat Obsession.


While searching for some living room inspiration online during my recent move downtown, I've fallen in love with high backed furniture.  It's probably because mid-century furniture might be my favorite style at the moment but I wanted to share some of my inspiration and furniture finds in case you are in the market for a living room statement piece or just browsing like myself since there is no more space in my little Soho apartment.Tear. If there was however, you can bet my budget loving dollar that I would snatch up one of the vintage pieces I posted below from Etsy...They are so unique and afordable. So get your shop on and make me proud by giving one of these stylish seats some love!


.....INSPIRATION.....

.....ETSY FINDS.....




.....MORE FINDS.....



14 comments: