Tuesday, March 20, 2012

NYC Furniture Finds.

As you already know from my earlier post... I love thrift shopping and my favorite thing to thrift shop for besides jewelry is-- furniture. The fun part about furniture is that it's usually a project. I can always spot a good piece when as soon as I see it, I can imagine it's potential. Below are a few things that caught my eye a few weeks ago at Housing Works and Angel Street Thrift Shop in Chelsea while I was browsing in search of a new chair for my room. If I only had an apartment to furnish-- I could have loaded up a whole truckload in one shopping trip.
Vintage Poster - $50
(Love the colors and it was just the right size to fill a good size wall in a kitchen.)

Vintage Bowling Chair - $180
(Loving the tefted leather and nail-head trim!)

New Bamboo Backed Chair - $ ??
They were unboxing this new chair the day I was there. I'm going back today to see if its still there.

Vintage Love Seat - SOLD!
(Unfortunately this was already bought but I'm obsessed and its the perfect size for a bedroom.)

Vintage Coffe Table - $100
(Also, loving its petite size, gold legs and trim.)

Vintage Lamp - $50
(I'm so mad I didnt buy this. It was gone when I went back to look for it. Look closely at the bottom geometric trim detail-- Wow, this lamp would be amazing with a little bit of paint to give it a mod look.)

3 comments:

  1. Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
    Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
    More here resource

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete