Wednesday, November 03, 2010

My Bucket List Begins...

To explore means, one must have a set of goals for oneself or have a destination in plan, right? Well, no. At least not entirely; because then it wouldn't be called exploring. Okay, maybe I am wrong and thinking way to much into this, but either way I have some kind of plan to make sure that all the things I find in the city intriguing and a 'must do or see' while exploring the concrete jungle where dreams are made of and that is why I am officially documenting "My Bucket List" today.

The list is in no particular order, just random according to when I either found out about them or just came to mind. Why don't I start things off by introducing the King. No, not the King of Rock n' Roll- Elvis. The King Cole Bar that is....

1) Sip on a "Red Snapper" Serena Vanderwoodson style at the King Cole Bar in the St. Regis Hotel
(Just so you know-- Im going for the historical, educational, and GossipGirl fame reasons. Not for the booze) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment