Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Book of the Week.

NEWS FLASH to me....
Barney's Department Store has a whole floor dedicated to books?!? (So this just goes to prove that I have been living under a stupid rock after all.) 
And I thought a trip to Barney's was dangerous before?..... This knocks it up to a whole new level.
In fact, Im going to dedicate my trip to the book floor at Barney's in order to check out Kate Spade's new book:  Things We Love
.......Oh the sweet smell of freshly printed books and a burnt hole in my pocket! :)
Im not sure when the release date is but here's a peek in side: 









REASONS I LOVE HER NEW BOOK:
-Colorful
-Creative
-Honest
-Charming
-Eye Catching
-Has a vision/sense of direction
-laidback but presented well
-fun but well put together
-likeable
-knows what she likes
-classic
-adventeous
-Sooooo Beautifully designed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment