Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gift something PERSONAL-ized this season.

Do you have that someone in your life who is impossible to shop for because they either already have everything or they're that friend who is always so thoughtful when it comes to gift buying?  It because more of a job to shop for them, than it is fun right?  Well skip the hunt this holiday season and instead buy them something personal or should I say personalized because there is no doubt that they will love it, keep it forever,  remember you when they look at it, and know that you were thinking of them when you bought it.  And the best part is you can sit at home, order it offline and have it delivered to your doorstep! Just make sure you order it early enough to be delivered for the holiday (hence the reason I am posting this now...Well and because I stumbled upon this bracelet and fell in love with it!)  Happy gifting! 


A personal and personalized favorite brand of mine is Jon Hart Designs. I was given a few pieces for Highschool graduation from family friends and loved them so much I asked for more pieces last Christmas. That just goes to show that its something you will use forever and remember who gave it to you.











Med. Holiday Tote













Checkbook Cover


More to come friends.... I left my idea book at work so I will continue post tommorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment