Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Forget the Christmas tree lighting... Its ice-skating season!

When I was younger I always dreamed of becoming a professional ice-skater. (I mean, did we all?) Of course there were no ice rinks in East Texas for me to train in order to be the next Sasha Cohen, so instead I took up roller blading and ballet.
Well lucky for me, I live in New York now where I can go ice skating everyday if I want to from now until the first of February! So I hope I fit the part of an ice princess because I am about to purchase my first outfit and skates online. The decked out girl in the professional looking gear sequined from head to toe, laid out in the middle of rink at Rockefeller Center... Yes, that will probably will be me, so don't hate!

Let me know what you think about my potential get-ups and look :)
THE MORE I LOOK THROUGH THESE OUTFITS, THE MORE UPSET I AM THAT I WASN'T A FIGURE SKATER FOR HALLOWEEN! I AM LOVING THESE FANCY THINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment