Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Book of the week.

So I did some Christmas Shopping tonight at Henri Bendels and discovered that they sell coffee table books there.  Of course they do.... because Bendels is so awesome and full of overpriced wonderful things! In fact, you might even walk out of there with a $50 tree ornament that will be seen for one week out of the year.  Thankfully I was distracted by Nina Garcia's Look Book: What to Wear for Every Occasion that I have been wanting to check out since it was released. I was only able to flip through it for about 5 minutes because I had like 5 others stores to go to, but from what I read and looked at, its a sure buy.  It has some really great chapters on advice and the illustration is adorable. I actually think the illustration was done by the same artist that does the the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment