Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Summers Over: Time to slow it down a lil' bit....

Well its almost October and the weather is finally cooling down. (At least in NY that is.) Which has brought something to my attention today: Time to make a new playlist for the fall on my itunes. They say that in the fall/winter peoples mood change because of the weather and change of seasons which means your more likely to want to listen to slower songs about love, blah, blah, blah....


But in all honesty it's kind of true. In fact im in a huge country music phase right now thanks to the change of Seasons---(Its getting colder, the trees are turning different colors, and its getting unusually darker around 5 o'clock all of a sudden.) Granted im never out of the country music phase, I just tend to listen to it more this time of year. So, I thought I would post a playlist of a few songs Im loving right now just in case you need a playlist update or you're just wanting to get in fall mode as well. I've recently been listening to a lot of old/classic songs, so maybe I will save you some money for once and you can update your playlist with a few tracks that are already in your library!


TOP TWO PICKS THAT I CANT STOP LISTENING TO ON REPEAT:
1) ELI YOUNG BAND - "THE ROOM GOES DARK"
The Room Goes Dark - Eli Young Band
(**Listen here. It is not available for download yet, but its my favorite new song out right now!)
2) TIM MCGRAW - "SET THIS CIRCUS DOWN"
(Great throwback song from 2001!)


Other Fall Playlist Picks:

1 comment:

  1. There's shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete