Friday, September 24, 2010

“All good things start with a B.”

So last week my friends and I were planning a Saturday trip to Brooklyn and we discussed what we were going to do while we were there. Jannika noticed that everything started with a “B” that we had planned for the day, like Brooklyn, Brunch, Buffalo.  She then went on to make the most genius statement ever- that “All good things start with a B.”  And this is so true!
For example: Brunch, Boys, Billion$, Books, Bloomingdales, Barnes and Noble, Bags, Baseball, Bieber…. (Okay I will stop there today)

But lets focus on two B’s today that have to do with fashion and trends.  I’ve been obsessed with BOOTS & BOWS since I was a kid and probably will forever since I am a Texas gal! As an American, I feel like it’s my duty to let you in on some of my personal favorite boot and bow styles/brands you must know about! 

BOOTS:
1) FRYE BOOTS (Great classic brand. They will last you a lifetime!) 
Campus Stiching Horse
Jane Stitch
2) COWBOY BOOTS (Every real American needs a pair)



Game Day Boots (My Alma Mater is 1 of 3. Very impressive!!) 


A shout out to my girl Jannika for inspiring “All good things start with a B.”  In fact, I think I’m going to have to start doing a weekly post about the Biebes – I mean-- the B’s in my life!


But enough about all this... I have a game to watch: SMU vs. TCU. Its the fashion show game of the year. Red bow ties, blazers in the 100 degree weather, popped collars, blue searsucker pants and smu doughbags! GO FROGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment