Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Book of the Week.

GOES TO NONE-OTHER THAN....
Miss Nicole Richie!!!!
    Yes, I went to yet another celebrity book signing in New York with my two roomies tonight, but this time I didn't make the trip just for the signing.  I love, love, Nicole Richie don't get me wrong (shes probably in my top 5 celebs)...But she's obviously no Mary-Kate and Ashley in my eyes.  However, I will say that she was so sweet and lovely in person so it was well worth paying $20 for her book (that I will probably never read considering it has no pictures) just because we were able to take a picture with her and she signed the book to each person with their name-- Very considerate since there were probably 200-300 people in line. I probably won't get around to reading her new novel "Priceless" anytime soon, but her last book was a best seller so Im sure its worth checking out! 
Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment