Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Shoes: Low-Heel Sandals.

In recent post this month I covered a little bit of spring- a recent shopping spree at J.Crew and my spring beauty essentials. Even though I yet to put away my winter coats since NYC temperatures feel nothing like spring weather, I know pretty soon one morning were going to wake up to warmth and lots of sunshine. That being said, if your a New Yorker like myself the most important part of your outfit is what's on your feet- Comfort and style being the most important factors. Which is why I am kind of obsessed with the the low-heel sandal trend this season. It's the perfect amount of height to slim your silhouette but not too high that feet hate you at the end of the day. So here are a few of my favorite low-heel sandals I've seen so far this season. Happy sandal shopping!







(Colors: Black, Light Tan, Yellow & Blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment