Thursday, March 21, 2013

J.Crew Spring Sale Purchases.

I might of had a tiny shopping spree this week at J.Crew even though I am trying very hard to quit my habit. With the 30% off storewide sale for card members happening right now- how could I not? This is the best time to buy those staple pieces that you know are never going to go on sale. Like.... A chambray shirt for spring (below) which is going to not replace but replenish my chambray shirt I bought over a year ago and have literally worn a million times (seen here). Not only does it work with everything in my closet but it is such a good alternative to a white button up. J.Crews new short sleeve chambray this season was a no brainer. My second favorite item from last spring that I lived in was my purple cotton no.2 pencil skirt. It's so easy and looks great with flats or heels-- A huge plus in my book. This season I added the color mango to my closet and surprisingly the color looks really awesome against my skin tone. Now if NYC would actually warm up and start feeling like spring outside it would make me so happy so I can debut my new purchases! Happy J.Crew shopping! Click here to shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment