Friday, July 08, 2011

Book of the Week.

Book Magazine of the Week: Fort Worth Magazine
Traveling home last weekend, I stopped to buy a few magazines for my flight at the airport in Dallas and found that TCU was on the cover of Fort Worth Magazine.  I used to love buying this magazine when I lived in Fort Worth so of course I had to buy the copy with my Alma Mater on the cover. The article gives the top Texas colleges acceptance statistics, highlighting that TCU is #2 of the hardest school to get in to, just under Rice. The article goes on to explain why TCU is the hottest school in Texas and not just for its acceptance percentile, amazing baseball team and football team; but for so many other reason. TCU was definitely one of the best decisions I have ever made and I am so proud to be a horned frog! Rah Rah- TCU…. Rah Rah- TCU!!





No comments:

Post a Comment