Tuesday, August 06, 2013

DIY: Monogram Envelope Clutch.









What You'll Need:
1) Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Fabric Glue - $15 for large bottle (It's the best, don't waste your money on other brands.)

2) Letters (Any kind will work as long as you like them. I purchased mine at a trim store in the garment district in NY. But you can find multiple options here.)

3) A Clutch (I purchased my leather envelope clutch at Joe Fresh a few months back. But below are a few options I found online I thought might look nice with a personal touch of a monogram.)
1) Gap.  2) BCBG.  3) BCBG.  4) Gap.

How To:
1) Arrange letters to desired position
2) Glue back of letters and hold down firmly onto clutch for about 1 minute per letter.
3) Let dry overnight

2 comments:

  1. you are a genius - I love this so much! must do asap!

    www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone every day.

    Start following our trades today and make up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete