What You'll Need:
1) Beacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Fabric Glue - $15 for large bottle (It's the best, don't waste your money on other brands.)
2) Letters (Any kind will work as long as you like them. I purchased mine at a trim store in the garment district in NY. But you can find multiple options here.)
3) A Clutch (I purchased my leather envelope clutch at Joe Fresh a few months back. But below are a few options I found online I thought might look nice with a personal touch of a monogram.)
1) Arrange letters to desired position
2) Glue back of letters and hold down firmly onto clutch for about 1 minute per letter.
3) Let dry overnight