Monday, June 13, 2011

Someday.


In honor of how I really feel about my future with Justin Bieber... I present "Someday" Perfume by Justin Bieber.  YES, Because "Someday" we will meet and fall in love--just like I have fallen in love with his new perfume. Not only because it is by the Biebes himself but because it actually smells amazing.  In fact it smells almost identical to "Lola" by Marc Jacobs (hence the packaging) and all of the proceeds go to charity. -- What a good boy! So really there is nothing bad to say about this except that I am extremely disappointed that I have to wait a whole month to buy it. Maybe I will just break down and pre-order it so I can also get the cute free gift with purchase bag. If your a true fan- you will do the same!
Someday Justin....Someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment