Friday, June 24, 2011

Bedroom Inspiration & Ideas: YELL-O.

Its official-- in 9 days my roomies and I will be moving into our new apartment in the upper east side. And let me tell you, words/blogposts/radio announcements/Justin Bieber song lyrics- NOTHING can express how excited we are to finally move out of our "Hellsea" (Hells Kitchen/Chelsea) apartment. When I have free time on the computer, all I have been researching is inspiration and ideas on how I am going to decorate my room. I have a so many ideas (too many for just one post) all saved in a swipe file on my desk top so I will continue to post throughout the next few weeks my ideas and finds.  And of course a final picture of my room in the end! 
For my first post I wanted to use the color of my walls as my inspiration. So here are a few ideas and things I am loving right now in yellow-- yes, yellow and its not your ordinary primary yellow; its mustard yellow!! I know it sounds incredibly tacky, but if its done right it can give a room such a chic and sophisticated style. In fact I'm really excited about my new yellow walls because its probably my favorite color right now. But here goes room idea post numero uno...



HAPPY FRIDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment