Wednesday, April 06, 2011

B is for Blog Obsession.

So Maggie got me on to this blog called: Atalantic-Pacific and the girl is great! Im obsessed and she makes me want to go shopping like everyday. But the best part is she is so great at mixing up her staple wardrobe pieces into so many different looks so you can take tips on how to get the most out of your clothes. AND her accessorizing is to die for-- because like me, I think she lives by the rule that you can never wear too many jewels! I posted a few of my favorite looks and the 2 jewelry items I am dying to get below but be sure click on her link to check out her blog. Happy Stalking!
Atlantic-Pacific Blog
LOVE THIS NECKLACE:

LOVE THIS RING:

David YurmanCROSSOVER DOUBLE X RING

GET HER LOOK:

DVF- Melina striped silk and cotton-blend jacket

$275.00

Pour La Victoire- Edie Wedge Pump

$150.00 *On Sale


$98.00


No comments:

Post a Comment