Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Book of the week.

Sorry readers,  I haven't been keeping up with my 'Book of the Week' post lately because I need to have a date with Barnes and Noble instead of stalking Justin Bieber, Who I actually saw at The Late Show with David Letterman taping today!!! I was literally 2 feet away from him and almost stop breathing. He was even cuter in person!  I just might have to go see him again on Regis and Kelly Thursday. But enough about that because I could talk about him for hours.
But back to books. So I haven't been to the book store in a few weeks, but I did however go to Urban Outfitters on Saturday where I stumbled upon this book: 'The Fashion File: Advice, Tips, and Inspiration from the Costume Designer of Mad Men.'
It's definitely worth checking out if your a Mad Men fan or if you love the fashion of the 1960's. Oh and the best part is that it was actually on sale for $9.99 from the original price of $26.99, which is a great price for a hardback! It's not online but it is in the store. Gosh I love Urban!

Oh, and I saw this book at Urban too.  I didn't look through it but when I read the title 'Understand Rap: Explanations of Confusing Rap Lyrics,' I couldn't help but think to myself... "Or go to public school." Haha Wow I miss highschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment