Friday, October 29, 2010

Back to Blogging.

So the reason I havent been keeping up with my blog is because I got another new job (this time its permanent) and I have had no time to post.  Or at least that was the last thing I wanted to do is get on my computer after work. I will try to do better from now on.  However, I have been writing things down in my journal because I wanted to make sure that all the interesting things that have been going on in my life and learned about were written somewhere.  So I will probably be working off last weeks list this weekend.  But enough about that.  Since work has been my life recently I figured I would go ahead post the fashion label I am a sales rep and executive assistant for.  I will post a few links but there is this thing called google so you can get real creepy. I will post again soon. I am off the bed and excited about meeting with WWD (Women's Wear Daily) at their offices tomorrow to show them the collection! Night Ya'll!
    
ZOETWITT
Spring 2011 Look Book
FREE GIVEAWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment