Thursday, April 18, 2013

New York City Girl.

It is so crazy to me that in one month I will celebrate my 3 year anniversary as a "New York City Girl."  WOW, how time fly's.  It feels like just yesterday I was dropped off in LES fresh out of college with 2 suitcases and the rest to figure out.  What was I thinking? I still look back to that day and picture myself sitting on the sidewalk looking so lost and out of place with my suitcases larger than me trying to get a hold of my college girlfriend and roomie-to-be, Kristen Malone who I was suppose to be staying with until we found an apartment together.

I could obviously go on forever telling stories about all of the life lessons New York City has taught me and how much I have grown as a person, but I won't bored you with that. Instead, I thought I would post a few images that I found on pinterest that spoke to me(inspirational and funny) about my amazing experience I've had these past 3 years becoming a "New York City Girl." Move over Manhattan!


See more quotes and NYC inspiration here by following me on pinterest.











 




1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete